General Shipping Information:
Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
Please note we are not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address.
Please contact your local Post Office for any issues with you package once marked "delivered".
Orders that have been shipped cannot be cancelled for any reason.
You are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your package.
Please note that if you do not enter the correct billing address that is on file with your bank, we will not ship your order until further verification is obtained. This is to prevent credit card fraud and protect us and our customers.
It is the customer's responsibility to read the shipping policy, processing time estimates, shipping time estimates, as well as any special notes related to shipping/ processing and factor them into their expectations before ordering.
• Shipping and processing time estimates are provided on the product pages of each item.
• Example Product Page: https://roxjewelryshop.com/products/kind-people-are-my-kinda-people-shirt-multiple-colors
• Special note about shipping and processing times: On some items, there will be a link to a special note about processing and shipping times. This will have additional shipping information and may add time to the delivery estimates. It is the customer's responsibility to read these and take them into account before purchasing.
Depending on which of our suppliers the item is shipping from, shipping times may vary. Not all items ship from the same supplier. Items shipping from different suppliers will be processed and shipped separately.
You can track the items from the email we sent you telling you that your item has been shipped.
Our store automatically sends you tracking information from USPS.
• For items shipping to the US from outside the US, this tracking information will not be updated until the items arrive in the USA and go through customs. To track your product before it arrives in the USA, please use your tracking code and either of the following websites
• For items shipping outside of the US, please use your tracking code and either of the following websites to get tracking information
We do not have access to any additional information outside what is provided on the above tracking links. If you have questions while a package is in transit, you will need to contact the postal carrier directly.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are based on the weight of the product, the number of products, and the country you are shipping to
• USA Only: Free Shipping on orders of $30 or more
For our full refund and return policy please refer to the following link: https://roxjewelryshop.com/pages/refund-policy
Late/Missing orders: If your package is late and you believe it was lost or stolen during transit, then you'll need to do the following:
• Reach out to the postal carrier (USPS, Royal Mail, Canada Post, EMS, etc.) to open a case with them.
• Send the case number to us at email@example.com
• If the postal carrier investigates the issue and comes to the conclusion that it was lost or stolen please send evidence of that decision to firstname.lastname@example.org