A LABOR OF LOVE
The Kristen Hoop Earrings are made-to-order pieces that begin with a piece of goldstone that is cut, shaped, and drilled into beads. Next, the beads are strung on a metal wire, wire wrapped, shaped, and faceted to studs by hand. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every set of Kristen Hoop Earrings is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
DID YOU KNOW? YOUR PURCHASE GIVES BACK!
$5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase, just put the charity of your choice in the box at the top of your cart page!
(click here to learn more)
TO GET IT BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH:
|Shipping Destination||Last Date to Order|
|USA - Standard Shipping||12/19/2019|
|USA - Priority Mail Shipping||12/20/2019|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Standard Shipping||12/9/2019|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Priority Mail Shipping||12/9/2019|
|Africa, Central America, South America||11/29/2019|
Asia, Australia, Canada,
These recommended dates are based on similar shipping times we have seen for this item, with an extra few days added in to accommodate holiday delays. Please note that this date is not a guarantee of delivery time, as there are several factors outside of our control that can affect shipping times such as weather, issues with USPS (the carrier), etc.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• $5 is donated to the charity of your choice with purchase (click here to learn more)
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• Approximately 1.5" in diameter
• Wire gives the ring its structure and ability to have the beads on it. Because of this, these earrings are delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
• Comes in Organza bag
• Gift Box available for additional $5.00
• Core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant