A LABOR OF LOVE
The Hand Stamped Aluminum Bracelet Cuff is a made-to-order piece that begins with an Aluminum Blank, which is carefully stamped by hand. Next, the metal is artfully worked to shape it into the cuff bracelet shape. Every bracelet is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. They are checked for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out.
DID YOU KNOW? YOUR PURCHASE GIVES BACK!
$5 is donated to Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center (MCRC)* with each bracelet purchased.
TO GET IT BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH:
|Shipping Destination||Last Date to Order|
|USA - Standard Shipping||12/19/2019|
|USA - Priority Mail Shipping||12/20/2019|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Standard Shipping||12/9/2019|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Priority Mail Shipping||12/9/2019|
|Africa, Central America, South America||11/29/2019|
Asia, Australia, Canada,
These recommended dates are based on similar shipping times we have seen for this item, with an extra few days added in to accommodate holiday delays. Please note that this date is not a guarantee of delivery time, as there are several factors outside of our control that can affect shipping times such as weather, issues with USPS (the carrier), etc.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
• $5** is donated to Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• Aluminum cuff bracelet 3/8" x 6"
• One size - Aluminum is a soft, bendable metal, so you can stretch it out or squeeze it to find the right fit for you
• Children's sizing: for smaller wrists, hold the bracelet squeeze until metal bends to touch. Bracelet may need to overlap if two ends meet and sizing is still too large.
* $5 based on selling price of $26. Using a coupon or discount code on this product may decrease amount donated to Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center (MCRC)
** Unlike many of our products, this is a special edition piece created solely for Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center, therefore the proceeds will be donated to Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center.